Capture hd photos & videos
Amazing footage streamed and recorded directly to your smartphone using the inbuilt 720p HD camera.
Fly high, fly safe
The cutting edge EPP design of the AR.Drone 2.0 ensures it has a robust structure.
Pilot like a pro
With a single touch to your screen, you can control your AR.Drone 2.0 to take-off, land, hover and flip!
HD Camera 720p
?Live streaming on your smartphone?
- 720p - 30FPS - H264 encoding base profile
- Low latency streaming
- Video storage on the fly with remote device or with USB flash drive
- JPEG photo capture
- As you fly, the HD video is recorded and sent directly to your device
AR.FreeFlight is the primary application used to fly and pilot the AR.Drone. Pilot with or without the accelerometer and switch from the frontal camera to the vertical camera.
- Record pictures, nav data & videos and upload them instantly right from the application
- New user friendly interface
- Compatible with AR.Drone and AR.Drone 2.0
?Create high-quality and stable movie shots?
The Director mode lets you program automatic
movements so that you can shoot great videos just
like a movie director.
- Choose your movement: traveling, pan, crane?
- Adjust speed and moves in real time to compose your video sequence
- Stabilization system and video post-processing to get clean smooth shots
- Tune camera settings such as white balance, exposure and luminosity
- Selection of key sequences in the video
- Video sharing on YouTube and AR.Drone Academy
*In-app purchase on ar.freeflight
|Built-in processor: |
|Processor frequency: ||1 GHz|
|Processor architecture: ||ARM Cortex-A8|
|Built-in camera: |
|Supported video modes: ||720p|
|Frame rate: ||60 fps|
|Diagonal field of view: ||92░|
|Internal memory type: ||DDR2|
|Internal memory: ||1024 MB|
|Memory clock speed: ||200 MHz|
|Wi-Fi standards: ||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity: ||1|
|Video formats supported: ||H.264|
|Image formats supported: ||JPG|
|Number of gyroscope axis: ||3|
|Gyroscope precision: ||2000 ░/sec|
|Number of accelerometer axis: ||3|
|Accelerometer precision: ||-50 - 50 mg|
|Number of magnetometer axis: ||3|
|Magnetometer precision: ||6░|
|Pressure sensor: |
|Pressure sensor precision: ||-10 - 10 Pa|
|Ultrasound sensor: |
|Number of motors: ||4|
|Motor power: ||14.5W|
|Motor speed: ||28500 RPM|
|Battery technology: ||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)|
|Battery capacity: ||1000 mAh|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Width: ||45.1 cm|
|Depth: ||45.1 cm|
|Operating system installed: ||Linux 2.6.32|